Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Time to Catch Up to 2014...

Oh my, it's been a while.  Let's see if I can sum up the last 2 years in as short of a post as possible.

1) My kids are both in school now.  No diapers, sleeping all night, talking back, and generally being adorable little boogers 24/7.  They are active in sports and dance.  B can read and O is learning.

2) Family restored.  Nuff said.

3) I severed nearly all my internet friendships (except for the few I talk to almost daily) and have been focusing on people I know IRL.  Much much more rewarding and far less drama and back stabbing.  Granted, I have very few friends I talk to regularly, but I don't know if that is a result of my business in life or my reluctance to trust anyone.

4) I work part time at Best Buy.  I actually enjoy it.  It isn't hard; it is extra money; I know a lot more about cell phones and game systems and computers than I knew before.

5)  Still at same job.  Job duties are changing again.  New boss.  Still job hunting.

6)  I have given up the Pure Romance business.  I am currently still considered active but not for much longer.  I will miss some of the discounts on products but not the people at the company.

7)  I have aged 2 years since the last blog entry.  Still working on losing weight, which at this point I think is hopeless.  I work out regularly and try to eat right.  At this point I am just trying to keep the diabetes away.

8) I have a newer mini van.  It is maroon instead of green.  It HAD automatic doors but that broke.  I am sure I would have blogged constantly about my frustrations when it happened as it happened in the middle of the coldest winter in my memory.

9)  When I read back on my blog entries (some published and many never published) I did a lot of laughing and eye rolling.

10) We have a cat now.  He is adorable.  The kids named him Buzz.  He is now my third child.

That pretty much covers it!

1 comment: