Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Checking In

I know, it's been a while. Since I am fairly confident that pretty much no one reads this I am not feeling too bad about it.

Let's see. Our lives did a bit of an upheaval since the last time. My son was kicked out of his day care. Apparently he has panic attacks and the day care interpreted them as temper tantrums and classified him as a horrible kid. The one worker there is close to my age and childless. She should stay that way after the way she treated my son. Grrrr.

Football season is over and basketball season has begun. Since I am not busy enough I decided to coach my daughter's Upward team. Yeah, I know, I am nuts. 2 jobs, 2 busy kids, why not add one more thing?

 I can't believe that we are already in December. It feels like time is just slipping away. One one hand it seems to go slow, but then I look at the calendar and 6 months have passed!

Let's see, current interests:
The Flash (last night's episode which crossed over with Arrow was AMAZING!)
Glee (ongoing)
Christmas music (getting into it slowly now that Thanksgiving has passed)
Origami Owl
Phone cases for my S4
Finding a new job


No comments:

Post a Comment